Wednesday 29 February 2012

Blink and wink.

Darling, I appreciate all your theory that change my thought on the concept of love. Those theories are not only changed my mindset, it also keep telling me that how much efforts I still need to go. In front of love, we are not perfect, not you nor me. Yet, we still keep trying to improve in order to keep this love close and tight.

I remember how was the first day I met you in front of Starbucks. You smiled and said, Hi I'm Szymon. We was walking in the street and start to discover aquarium. I didn't expect that the adventure will last until today. All of this just like a lucky draw, the first lucky draw that I won in my life. And it is you. 

Everyday just like a adventure for me. We discover foods, language, culture and of course, love. We shared the most deep value to each other, and create a same goal towards future. You let me know me that love shouldn't be looking at each other, instead look from the same angle. And I promise, forever respect on you and emphatic understanding on everything you do. The promises will make me to remember how to be a better women in relationship.

I've to say, you're the best gift I ever receive from god. 
Thank you. 

And, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment