Thursday 25 August 2011

Uncanny?

There are few times of my life that I was avoid to be back home. I was afraid to face the feelings of lost and avoid to confront my depressed towards the lost of my family. I guess I haven't ready to accept that new family members had replace the position of my mum, at that moment.

However, things change this few weeks. The stressful life of exam makes me become very down and tension. I was drown in the sea of anxiety and seeks for mental support. I tried to make few calls and seek for belongingness.

The first call that I make is to my formal love. It seems like everything is end, and the boy is not longer that boy I used to know before. From the conversation, I was realise that maybe things is end. It hurt seriously.

And then, I called my sister who is studied in Taiwan. And I guess this is my right called. I never felt that my sister is a good listener before this. We just to argue just because of little amount of money we spent or never talk to each other for few weeks. However, I felt my sister is an adult and grow rapidly than what I expected. She comes to me when I'm in trouble and tell me everything is ok. I guess this is what family. No matter how you fight and argued, they doesn't leave. Home is always where they are. I love it.

I not sure that are all people experienced uncanny in their life towards certain things or not. But I'm pretty sure that it doesn't exist between family members.

Enjoy the moment with your family members, it is precious memory.
When it past, it will never come back.

XO,
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment